Happy at home :)

Sunday, November 04, 2012

It was mom's birthday and we had friends over. Its been a long time since we had so may people coming  and preparing for it really felt like a festival. And with Diwali round the corner, we got out the lamps and polished them up. And remember this post I made about Paper Source? I had picked up a few gorgeous papers from there & got them framed just for the lark, as an experiment. And since they came in the last minute I didn't get any guy to drill holes & nails on the wall to hang them up. So they were just propped up on the floor, I was cringing, but what the hell, all those who came over were close friends and this was no sit-down dinner. All of us had a great time & the next morning, I just loved the light through my applique worked yellow curtains, and after ages I took pictures of my home. 

 I have a habit of turning double bedsheets into curtains. That ensures I have a lot more interesting options to choose from.

 
 

 I'm in love with the Fish print & can't get enough of it :)
 Till I went to Paper Source, I didn't know wrapping paper can be SO pretty. So really choose very lovingly before you go ahead and frame them.


There's nothing like zooming in to catch the details. This is a very small part of the living room & yet its amazing how the focus makes it look like it is part of a traditional room. Photography really puts the power into your hands, to tell it like you want it. The chatai tray is from my trip to Nagaland.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images